The Best Game You Have Ever Played?

Werbung:

BossMaroni

I'm definitely NOT a console fan. If it's electronic, I prefer PC. But the console game I've enjoyed the most (by far) is Lego Star Wars 2 (for PS2) with my son. We've played for hours upon hours and he just LOVES it.

But the best game ever? First Edition AD&D (the paper/pencils/dice kind of game). A game that requires you to actually personally interact with other humans - imagine that!! I've been playing since 1979.

E

Elite SEAL

I'm definitely NOT a console fan. If it's electronic, I prefer PC. But the console game I've enjoyed the most (by far) is Lego Star Wars 2 (for PS2) with my son. We've played for hours upon hours and he just LOVES it.

But the best game ever? First Edition AD&D (the paper/pencils/dice kind of game). A game that requires you to actually personally interact with other humans - imagine that!! I've been playing since 1979.

ha ha, Lego Star Wars/II are great -I only stopped playing the second one like a year and a half ago (and I'm 15 now)

AD&D? what does that stand for? Those games are good.

Undead_Lives

The two best games i have ever played are:
1. Little Big Planet - this game has good gameplay and an AWESOME editor
2. Warcraft 3 - this game has an awesome editor and is a great game

Nice to see someone around here likes Warcraft 3. Ya, it has one hell of an editor.

So far my favourite is Star Ocean 3, though FF X is a very close second.

spuznick242

Hmmm. This is a hard one. Well my favorite racing game would have to be NFS: Shift, Free FPS is combat arms, FPS in general would have to be BF2, WoW was some fun, and Flight Simulator X was also quite a bit of fun. There is no one game for me because I really love racing in real life and that goes into the games, but I also like FPS games too, so there is no number 1 in my book, just a few number 1s.

Super Six 4

Hmmm. This is a hard one. Well my favorite racing game would have to be NFS: Shift, Free FPS is combat arms, FPS in general would have to be BF2, WoW was some fun, and Flight Simulator X was also quite a bit of fun. There is no one game for me because I really love racing in real life and that goes into the games, but I also like FPS games too, so there is no number 1 in my book, just a few number 1s.

lol

I like all CODs ever made except 3 in which treyarch epically failed, I like Bioshock, Left For Dead 2, Forza Motorsports 3 (its pronounced "Fort-za" for you totally american people who say "fourza"), Alliance of Valiant Arms is ok, Dawn of War 1, in which I've been getting back into is actually pretty fun; Can't forget Medieval II Total War and Empire Total War, and of course the nice modern world domination game: Superpower.

But NEVER forget the good old social games like Poker, Monopoly, Cold War (not well known but fun-trust me), Hearts, etc.

Soulwatcher

Hands down the best game I have ever played was Lost Odyssey on the 360. Its a JPRPG and it spans over 4 disks, it took me 98hrs to beat the game. You can buy the game on Amazon for $28. Unless your a skilled player I would stay away or you might end up throwing your controller lol. Its not a easy game, I wish more games were like that.

Hexort

Hmm for me it would be Kingdom Under Fire on Xbox. Quite an old game but it was fun being able to lead your troops to battle and battling along side them! Really good gameplay but it's a pity I couldnt find another similar game.

danieldedaniel

This has to be either starcraft 1 or 2, i would say 2 just because of the graphics. Both of the games are greatly balanced, and its so intense. I love it!

Platehead

This has to be either starcraft 1 or 2, i would say 2 just because of the graphics. Both of the games are greatly balanced, and its so intense. I love it!

Starcraft on console? :O

For me, it's gotta be Super Smash Bros. Brawl, with the Super Mario Bros on Wii close behind. The latter is really fun for people who aren't as familiar with the SSB mechanics, like with family or a whole bunch of friends. Man, I should start playing that one again...

Mr. E

Super Mario Wold & Rayman Arena.

Too bad they both don't work anymore. -.-

It was fun playing them. Wish I could play them again.

Kate23

OOh this is difficult...I would probably choose a Mario game. Like Super Mario for the 64 or Super Mario Bros for the NES. There was a Mario game for the Gameboy I remember playing a lot when I was little. I finally won it last year, haha. I can't remember the name though.

Werbung: