The Art of Warfare is Recruiting!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Candle, Noob isn't even a word. It's barely an insult in-game let alone in the real world. Stop letting a stupid fucking game and clan be such a big part of your life. MOVE THE FUCK ON!

candle_TAW

Dude what the hell are you, I mean I can tell your the kind of person that fucks there sister and rapes there mother, I can understand that much of you and rest of your piss ant friends. What I don't quite get is why you havnt just shot yourself yet, I mean you would be doing yourself a favor to blow your brains out the back of that fucking skull of yours.

illspiritv4

You sound disturbed, maybe you should get one of those little stress reliever balls.

And while I have had intercourse with my sister and my mother multiple times, it was all consensual. I've never actually considered killing myself, I actually enjoy (my)life even though I hate all of you. I like machines, they do what they're told, so I guess that's what keeps my going in a world full of zombies like yourself.

Don't get yourself so worked up buddy, it's just the internet... go what some Star Trek or something. Maybe you could go to one of those costume dressup conventions, that might be fun.

SPARTANZ77

You sound disturbed, maybe you should get one of those little stress reliever balls.

And while I have had intercourse with my sister and my mother multiple times, it was all consensual. I've never actually considered killing myself, I actually enjoy (my)life even though I hate all of you. I like machines, they do what they're told, so I guess that's what keeps my going in a world full of zombies like yourself.

Don't get yourself so worked up buddy, it's just the internet... go what some Star Trek or something. Maybe you could go to one of those costume dressup conventions, that might be fun.

as disturbing as that was,it was expected

Werbung: