The Art of Warfare is Recruiting!

TAW Refresh

Well, you gotta check us The Art of Warfare out. We have been around in gaming community since 2001, with over 600+ members and 15 games now. We have about 60+ active members in our Combat Arms Division, both from Americas, Europe, and Australia/New Zeland. We have internal tournament once a week, and another practice for that tournament weekly. If you wanna play against another clan, we have competition team that you can join.

We have friendly environment and we are all just like one big family. We use TeamSpeak as our communication tool, and you have to get working mic and be at least 14 years of age to join.

We take some things seriously, such as NO HACKING, or NO GLITCHING, or any kind of cheat. If you think you want a "REAL" clan, this is the place you might want to check out.

For more info and our Code of Ethics, go to our website at www.TAW.net

There are no skill requirements to join this clan. Any KDR will do. We will train you to become better.

To apply, go to our website at www.TAW.net or www.TAWTS.com and join there, and choose Combat Arms as your game.

Werbung:

DopeDrop

I played against TAW on CoD4 HCTDM a few months ago.
Every single one of them had scroll-fire settings.
No Hacking? Yeah. Bullshit.

candle_TAW

Your right so lets be open here now shall we, the news is out.

TAW.net now seeking known in game hackers, we are a hacking clan, we tried to hide it but its to hard, no requesting any good hackers to apply thank you

TAW_BigBen

Please dont listen to him we kicked him out of our clan due to being abusive and treating others badly...Please see our website for further details on this clan and we have been around since 2001...

Thank you

candle_TAW

hi einy.

And everyone if you join your personal lifes are no longer personal, TAW insists to know every detail, you will not have the privliage of a private convo

TAW_BigBen

Yes Unfortunatly this cant be solved like adults and has to resort to immaturity..I hope if your intreseted in a good clan that has has stood the test of time and this kind of behavior from former members who have been let go for their actions please check out our website and ask whatever questions you see fit if your curious....WWW.TAW.NET

candle_TAW

Dont forget to tell them the truth, such as refreash was retained even after we knew he hacked, dont forget to mention that Ben.

Oh and to mention it BigBen here is incharge of TAW's CA US half, also holds loyality to the clan, in his own words My loyalaity is to TAW. No loyality to its members nor his friend in the game, only to the clan and members be damned, do you really want to be in a clan that doesnt care about you

MooCowMan

Sounds like a super cereal clan.

It's a fucking game, theres nothing serious about it. It's meant to be fun, not filled with drama. A clan should only require you not to hack and possibly a certain KDR or rank. No personal information or any of that BS. TAW sounds very gung-ho.. I would never join a clan like that.

illspiritv4

I like Sadistic Gaming's philosophy(because I made it). If you're not a douchebag, you can join.

Fuck this rank req, kdr req, and mandatory practice bullshit.

Go shine your army boots you faggots.

Werbung:

TAW_BigBen

nothing else to say..I know we stand and have noting to prove to other clans or people who behave poorly and expect people to take it...sorry it doesnt work that way...