Terrain Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkidas

Welcome to the terrain contest.

I would like to take up a small but fun and exciting terrain contest now when we have more members here at Anvil. Some people might remember the last terrain contest which didn't have that many contestants, however I hope to have more rivalry now than last time. This contest will have no judges, the winner will be chosen via member's votes. Please post your screenshots before the 3rd of July.
The winner's terrain will hopefully be used in another contest soon to be announced, The Design contest where I will attach the map holding the terrain to the contest's topic and take up a fun contest where competitors are to design a game to the contest, whether it's a tiny RPG, AoS, Cinematic or your own little mini game.
We hope to make a great fun out of this! The conqueror of this contest will be given an official Wc3Anvil streamer, attached to the member's userbar which will be titled "Terrain Competition Conqueror".

Good luck and have fun! :infernal:

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

I would try, but the 3rd of July might be too little time for me...I have major work to do on my map.
Great to have a new contest though.

Arkidas

I am glad that we've got at least one reliable competitor here :)
The contest deadline might be extended if needed.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.