Tales of Symphonia

Squiddy

The game is only in it's early stages so it obviously won't get any media coverage for a while. But I DO know that Lloyd Irving will once again be the main character! :D

Werbung:

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:
once again. has this game's story been around for awhile?^^^^

I don't know, but I think there's some basic plot details mentioned, so search Wikipedia/IGN or something.

The only plot details I've found is that it is set 3 years after the last game...

Hyrules007

I bought this game for really cheap years ago; best dollars I spent ever. Everything about the game is top notch from the gameplay to the music. The only thing that I would change is add more cut scenes throughout the game.

kaitora

Squiddy said:
The game is only in it's early stages so it obviously won't get any media coverage for a while. But I DO know that Lloyd Irving will once again be the main character! :D

OMG... how are they gonna do this then? A follow up from the first game... i don't like that idea.... i would love another story following other characters... such as in the final fantasy games... unless lloyd becomes cruxis

Ryano

kaitora said:
Squiddy said:

OMG... how are they gonna do this then? A follow up from the first game... i don't like that idea.... i would love another story following other characters... such as in the final fantasy games... unless lloyd becomes cruxis

Yeah I thought at first as well that it could kinda ruin the franchise if they did an unnecassary sequal...but we'll have to wait and see.

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Squiddy said:

Yeah I thought at first as well that it could kinda ruin the franchise if they did an unnecassary sequal...but we'll have to wait and see.

i can't see it being as good as the first one... what can the story possibly offer? finally finishing off the evils? joining the two worlds again... the story is probably going to be poor

Ryano

kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Squiddy said:

i can't see it being as good as the first one... what can the story possibly offer? finally finishing off the evils? joining the two worlds again... the story is probably going to be poor

Yeah probadly, but we can always hope....

Gdog

Hyrules007 said:
I bought this game for really cheap years ago; best dollars I spent ever. Everything about the game is top notch from the gameplay to the music. The only thing that I would change is add more cut scenes throughout the game.

so would you recommend it?

Ryano

Gdog said:
Hyrules007 said:

I definetly would, it's an awesome game

Gdog

Ryano said:
Gdog said:
Hyrules007 said:

I definetly would, it's an awesome game

ok, thanks!

Werbung: