Swedish people

Werbung:

Bark

Oscar Z från svenska Nintendo Forumet här! :D

Oscar Z from the swedish Nintendo forum here! :D

Matt

[align=center][size=xx-large]NEXT PERSON TO WRITE IN SWEDISH WILL BE BANNED. YOU HAVE A PRETTY LARGE WARNING...[/size][/align]

Squiddy

Matt said:
[align=center][size=xx-large]NEXT PERSON TO WRITE IN SWEDISH WILL BE BANNED. YOU HAVE A PRETTY LARGE WARNING...[/size][/align]

Exactly!
I mean, I'm half Pakistani, and half Kashmiri and I can understand some Arabic but you don't see me posting in Urdu, Hindi or Arabic do you!? ¬_¬

Liister87

Matt said:
We like people from all over the world coming. Just it's enlish speaking forum ONLY

Definatly, a multi-cultural forum is great, but when some of the members don't understand swedish its hard, i myself understand a little (played MEDAL OF HONOUR ONLINE with some swedish people for a few years) but others won't.

English is the main multi-cultural language to bring all the countries together really. Pretty much every country learns it at school.

ENGLISH is only used here, of course the foriegn people not good at english could use a translator and at least TRY to get some english across, that would be tolerated im sure? Knowone would mock it, and if they did i'm sure it wouldn't go down well.

Not being harsh but if they want to speak swedish they should join/start a swedish wii site.

Werbung: