Super Smash Bros preview?

hockeyhero

Ralucard said:
that would be really nice, but one thing is worrying me....what if they continue to release a bunch of previews and if they start to give out demos and such? then they better release some sort of hard-druve to the wii ;O

i agree or just automatically remove the other previews since they aern't much of previews anymore..lol

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Well of course! but if in the next months they add a demo channel maybe they would trow a SSBB demo...like sakurai said in today's update:

"You never know what might happen in this world"

:):(:p

kevmaster

How about a channel that gives us updates earlier than the site does, maybe like a week earlier. start out two per day until it gets to the next week and go one per day

Danny

kevmaster said:
How about a channel that gives us updates earlier than the site does, maybe like a week earlier. start out two per day until it gets to the next week and go one per day

That would be a waste of memory.. We could just see the site..

Danny

lu1g1 said:
Danny said:
Preview Channel would be pretty good :O But we already have updates..

yeah but we could the channel could let us preview videos that dojo hasnt wont release..like actuall gameplay

Well.. I guess that would be ok.. I'll delete right after im done :p

Jesusdragon737

A whole channel dedicated to previewing Brawl would be kinda stupid. A channel for previewing all the new games coming out, that would be nice, but if it was just for Brawl, then it would have no use after the game came out. Also, people would have less incentive to buy the game if they had a demo/preview for it, so I don't think Nintendo will ever do this. :(

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
A whole channel dedicated to previewing Brawl would be kinda stupid. A channel for previewing all the new games coming out, that would be nice, but if it was just for Brawl, then it would have no use after the game came out. Also, people would have less incentive to buy the game if they had a demo/preview for it, so I don't think Nintendo will ever do this. :(

Well the idea is stupid.. but nintendo might do this..

Werbung: