Super Smash Bros On VC

Squiddy

supersujay said:
i would like the one for gamecube to come on vc and they add the interent feature

You're officially an idiot.
The Wii currently only has 512MB of space, and a Gamecube game disc takes up over 1.5GB, 1500MB approx. How the hell with this fit into a VC game?

Seriously, y'all at Wii Pros need to grow a brain.

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Squiddy said:
supersujay said:
i would like the one for gamecube to come on vc and they add the interent feature

You're officially an idiot.
The Wii currently only has 512MB of space, and a Gamecube game disc takes up over 1.5GB, 1500MB approx. How the hell with this fit into a VC game?

Seriously, y'all at Wii Pros need to grow a brain.

ya i know, everyones saying that they should gc games on vc but is that how lazy people are getting these days....

first of all whats the point of bringing it to vc? second of all, like squiddy said it would take a lot of space..and third of all why would nintendo let wii play gamecube games if they're going to bring gc games to the virtual console..?

kaitora

well said squiddy... and why bother trying to download it when you can just buy it second hand and play it on your wii with a gamecube controller... nintendo don't add backwards compatability for no reason

Ryano

Apakarta said:
heard rumors that it will come a week before brawl's realese

Yeah well what you hears is pure rumours nothing else....but we can wait and hope it comes out earlier then that.

sanushan

Is there any point in getting it? because the new one is coming out next year and is gonna be much better than the gc version which was already miles better than the N64 version. i downloaded mario kart 64 and i got bored seeing as the ds nd gc ones are better (in my opinio). Im waiting for majora's mask seeing as ive never played it and that jet force game.

supersujay

is the super smash bros for n64 out on vc, srry can't check wii down stays and bro watching football there and to lazy to bring it upstairs since i am going to move it back down in 2 days

Gdog

supersujay said:
is the super smash bros for n64 out on vc, srry can't check wii down stays and bro watching football there and to lazy to bring it upstairs since i am going to move it back down in 2 days

i believe that is the whole point of this thread! please read some...

Werbung: