Super Smash Bros. Brawl - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryano

Zigurat said:
XxWweWiixX said:
Does anyone know whether Marth and Roy are returning to join their... "friend", Ike?

Btw, i played (and beat) the Fire Emblem with Ike in it, its an intstant classic imo
I don't think so but you never know.

Is it just me or does Devil look a little to big? Seems a bit out of place to me.

Yeah he does look kinda wierd but still it's a decent update. What did everyone expect after such a great update yesterday.

Also do you guys think there could be a girl pokemon trainer?

Werbung:

Zigurat

I don't think so and I hope not since it will just be a pointless clone even if you change the pokémons. The thing about the Pokémon Trainer is that the character is pretty unique so by adding another Pokémon Trainer but just change the sex will make the Pokémon Trainer character less unique and you will have a clone. So I believe one is enough.

Ryano

Zigurat said:
I don't think so and I hope not since it will just be a pointless clone even if you change the pokémons. The thing about the Pokémon Trainer is that the character is pretty unique so by adding another Pokémon Trainer but just change the sex will make the Pokémon Trainer character less unique and you will have a clone. So I believe one is enough.

I meant more like the second costume could be you being a girl trainer instead of a guy.

Zigurat

Ryano said:
Zigurat said:

I meant more like the second costume could be you being a girl trainer instead of a guy.
Yeah, that would be pretty cool. As long as they won't make another Pokémon Trainer as a playable character :p

Zigurat

Aug. 15 Wed. 2007
Stickers

Looks decent, as long as your still able to collect normal trophies like in melee. I don't want the stickers to replace them. Always fun to collect more stuff though

Ryano

Stickers...well there's a wierd one. Will this mean that there's no trophies anymore or will they both be in the game?

Zigurat

Ryano said:
Stickers...well there's a wierd one. Will this mean that there's no trophies anymore or will they both be in the game?
Hopefully both since trophies are more fun than stickers.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.