• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I already knew this

• Total voters

guyofgod

I beat the Super Mario World game in less than 10 min. All you have to do it beat the first screen that appears and then you will go up to the level that starts with a flashing red and yellow cape that will give you a feather if you jump on it. Go to the end of the level and there will be what looks like soon to be green blocks but they will be ---- lined boxes. Fly up and grab the key and put it in the key hole. This will get you till a hidden water level. Get to the ? button and pick it up and bring it to where you will see a keyhole. Hit the ? button and then the ? box. It will reveal a key that you must use in the key hole. This will unlock a Ghost house. Get to the ? button and then hit it. It will give you 3 extra boxes that you can use to hit the middle box (parellel with yellow door) to reveal a vine that you can climb. Climb it to find a Big Boo with 2 little ones. Hit the Big Boo with the boxes. Hit him 3 times to unlock the STAR ROAD! From here, I won't ruin it. All I will say is that if you beat the whole thing, including the last level, you will unlock the SPECIAL ROAD! If you beat the whole thing minus the last level, you can ride the star straight to BOWSER'S CASTLE! That is how I beat the game in less than 10 min. (by the way, I took the time to write this myself without finding a guide so please take the time to at least try it.)

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Luigi said:
I beat the Super Mario World game in less than 10 min. All you have to do it beat the first screen that appears and then you will go up to the level that starts with a flashing red and yellow cape that will give you a feather if you jump on it. Go to the end of the level and there will be what looks like soon to be green blocks but they will be ---- lined boxes. Fly up and grab the key and put it in the key hole. This will get you till a hidden water level. Get to the ? button and pick it up and bring it to where you will see a keyhole. Hit the ? button and then the ? box. It will reveal a key that you must use in the key hole. This will unlock a Ghost house. Get to the ? button and then hit it. It will give you 3 extra boxes that you can use to hit the middle box (parellel with yellow door) to reveal a vine that you can climb. Climb it to find a Big Boo with 2 little ones. Hit the Big Boo with the boxes. Hit him 3 times to unlock the STAR ROAD! From here, I won't ruin it. All I will say is that if you beat the whole thing, including the last level, you will unlock the SPECIAL ROAD! If you beat the whole thing minus the last level, you can ride the star straight to BOWSER'S CASTLE! That is how I beat the game in less than 10 min. (by the way, I took the time to write this myself without finding a guide so please take the time to at least try it.)

didn't you already post this in another thread.

guyofgod

Ugg, sorry guys, for some reason it keeps logging into the account I didn't even mean to make. I don't use it so it isn't against the rules but it still logs into it sometimes.

hockeyhero

Luigi said:
Ugg, sorry guys, for some reason it keeps logging into the account I didn't even mean to make. I don't use it so it isn't against the rules but it still logs into it sometimes.

it's okay but next time make sure its the luigi account..lol:friends:

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
i would prefer to play the correct way. it sort of kills the point of the game

ya i agree..games aern't meant for beating in 10 mins it's meant for having fun and enjoy playing it:yess:

Exactly, thats why I am a huge Anti-ActionReplay

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

ya i agree..games aern't meant for beating in 10 mins it's meant for having fun and enjoy playing it:yess:

i've been hearing this alot but whats action-replay. Does it replay what you did like 2 mins ago on a game or something

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

i've been hearing this alot but whats action-replay. Does it replay what you did like 2 mins ago on a game or something

Action Replay is not really anything what it sounds like. It is a game disc (or gameboy game) shaped thing that basically gives you cheats and powerups for most games.

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

Action Replay is not really anything what it sounds like. It is a game disc (or gameboy game) shaped thing that basically gives you cheats and powerups for most games.

ohh..something like that gameshark thing right?

guyofgod

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

ohh..something like that gameshark thing right?

What it is, is like it makes it so that you can change the sav. data or practicly format your game so that is obviously causes a ton of danger to your game.

On the other hand, I am sorry to say that, that is not what this thread is about :crazy:

I would also like to clear my name with the fact that what I posted as the easy way to beat the game is only part of what I have done on my SNES version. On the SNES version, I have 100% completion of the game which can only be acuired if you do EVERYTHING and open EVERY LEVEL. With that being said, I did this to unlock the 100% done on the main screen. Thanks for posting guys :dance:

Werbung: