Super Mario Galaxy - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Apart from getting Mario & Sonic at the olympics i also had this game for christmas and its a really good game i can't put the controller away lol

Werbung:

killman360

I still don't even own this game yet:eek:hmygod:! My brother rented it, and I got to play a little bit of it, but the game was reeeeally good with the time that I actually DID get to play it, but I am planning on buying soon:thumbup:.

Wolfboy

I'm probably the only person who has it and doesn't like it. It was too short, I got it for Christmas and it took not even two weeks to complete and that's without spending every hour of the day on it. Sunshine took me longer but didn't have as many power-ups as Galaxy.

shadowofchaos

Wolfboy said:
I'm probably the only person who has it and doesn't like it. It was too short, I got it for Christmas and it took not even two weeks to complete and that's without spending every hour of the day on it. Sunshine took me longer but didn't have as many power-ups as Galaxy.

Edit: Btw, is there a "spoiler tag"? I hate taking up this much space.....

Meh... yeah... it was short... but it was sweet....

****POSSIBLE SPOILER******* (Look down if you want to see it....)

I heard you can play as Luigi... Is it true? If so... point me to a youtube vid pls....

***************END SPOILER*********

I rented it two weeks ago. I couldn't believe it, though, as it was the last copy they had. Since then, every time I checked, they NEVER had Galaxy in stock, depsite having like 4 or more copies.

I REALLY enjoyed it and I can't wait to buy it. It's a fantastic game and I'll definitely be playing it for many months to come. :D

Kirby

He looks better when he has 120 stars and even better with 242.

Oh, I'm such an overachiever with this game it's almost scary. I've completed it completely 100% now. It's so fun.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.