Super Mario Bros 3?

kevmaster

Im having a problem with it. In single player mode I cant move or start a level. In two-player, I can start it, but mario keeps moving to the right and he cant move am the main map. Lugi is completely fine. It is not my controller because i tried it with both with the same results.

Werbung:

Hyrules007

kevmaster said:
Im having a problem with it. In single player mode I cant move or start a level. In two-player, I can start it, but mario keeps moving to the right and he cant move am the main map. Lugi is completely fine. It is not my controller because i tried it with both with the same results.

I've tried to play 2 player mode with 1 Gamecube controller and 1 Wii-mote and it didn't work. I guess you need 2 of the same controllers to play 2 player mode.

kevmaster

The single player isnt working right either. The two-player actully works better than the single player. maybe i should contact nintendo

Toadsworth

Hyrules007 said:
kevmaster said:

I've tried to play 2 player mode with 1 Gamecube controller and 1 Wii-mote and it didn't work. I guess you need 2 of the same controllers to play 2 player mode.

You must switch your gc controller to 2-player.

Hyrules007

dave said:
Hyrules007 said:
kevmaster said:

You must switch your gc controller to 2-player.

Thanks I'll try that later.

Werbung: