Super Mario Bros 3?

Werbung:

sanushan

i downloaded super mario bros 2 and that was just awful. I cant wait till the third one comes out. Too bad nintendo cat do refunds with the vc games.

Tyrant1x

Lol super mario bros 2 isnt that bad and it wasnt supposed to be a mario game anyway so you cant blame it and it introduced shy guys and bob-ombs which rule! lol

hockeyhero

sanushan said:
i downloaded super mario bros 2 and that was just awful. I cant wait till the third one comes out. Too bad nintendo cat do refunds with the vc games.

ya i'm not that big of a fan of super mario bros 2....*in my opinion* thats one of the worst mario games i've played...

Quinn

hockeyhero said:
sanushan said:

ya i'm not that big of a fan of super mario bros 2....*in my opinion* thats one of the worst mario games i've played...

What dyou expect it wasnt even a mario game, its a game called Doki Doki Panic, with Mario characters inserted,..

Hyrules007

Super Mario Bros 3 came out in the North American Wii Shop Channel. As soon as I found out that SMB3 came out for the Wii I whipped out the credit card. :w00t:

Werbung: