WTS: Steam Account Worth 928$ GREAT GAMES SELLING FOR 600$

X0SimplicityX0

Hello there everyone im looking to sell my steam account to go towards my music production equipment fund anyways i dont really play video games anymore and theres quite a few games on it the games include: Arma 2,Arma 2:OA,Assasins Creed 3,Assasins Creed Brotherhood,Assassins Creed Revelations,Baldurs Gate:enhanced edition,Batman:Arkham City GOTY,Borderlands 1 and 2 both GOTY,Breath of Death VII,Cthulhu Saves the world,Dark Souls:prepare to Die Edition,Dead Island GOTY (With riptide),Dont Starve,Elder Scrolls 3:Morrowind GOTY,Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion Deluxe Edition,Skyrim with dawn guard only,Fallout,Fallout 2,Fallout 3 GOTY,Fallout tactics,Fallout: new vegas,Far Cry 3 all dlc,Final Fanasty VII,Garry's Mod,GTA IV (with episodes from liberty city),Guns of Icarus,Half-Life 2,Hammerwatch,Kerbal Space Program,Killing Floor,Mars:War Logs,Nuclear Dawn,Payday 2,Plants vs. zombies GOTY,Red Orchestra 2:Heroes of Stalingrad,Resident Evil 5,Rising Storm,Saints Row:The Third(with all dlc),Star Wars Battlefront 2,State Of Decay,Terraria,Torchlight 2,The Walking Dead Survival Instinct,The Wolf Among Us,XCOM:Enemy Unknown(with preorder dlc) Skype:mcslimd for more info proof of games and account attached willing to talk over skype and screen share and provide more proof if neccisary

Werbung: