soul caliber legends for wii

supersujay

this game is going to be so fun a different type of soulcalibur game and i think i like this type better i not sure yet since i have not played it yet

Werbung:

kaitora

kaitora said:
is it still a beat em up game... or is a more of a 3d form of a side scroller beat em up?
as in is it still 1 VS 1 or 1 character run through levels?

ok, so is anybody going to answer my question? what's the gameplay like? is it still a tradional beat em up?

supersujay

where u control one person of a party of 4 and u can switch thou them and they have speical attacks and aillbitles and u go thou dungeons killing ppl trying to get something or found the boss and kill it and on your way u kill ppl and when u kill enough ppl u get a lvl up and go add stats to your characters and u find equipment to use and like 7 or 10 attacks i really like it if u need more go to ign.com and look up x-men legends

Ryano

First of all Soul Calibour for GC was awesome and 2nd this soul Calibur will have completely different controls so you still might like it...

Ryano

kaitora said:
how different will the controls be? do you have any info on them?

I'm pretty darn sure this game is being put into a 3D view rather then your origanal 2D beat-em-up so this games controls will be signifacantly changed.

Gdog

jesta said:
Gdog said:
i am a huge soul calibur fan, so i will love this. but could someone please provide a link for me? thanks!

media

video
1Up link
And the Official Website, but theres nothing about the Wii version yet... link

Thanks

supersujay said:
this game is going to be so fun a different type of soulcalibur game and i think i like this type better i not sure yet since i have not played it yet

Could you please use some periods?

Werbung:

Ryano

Gdog said:
jesta said:
Gdog said:
i am a huge soul calibur fan, so i will love this. but could someone please provide a link for me? thanks!

media

video
1Up link
And the Official Website, but theres nothing about the Wii version yet... link

Thanks

supersujay said:

Could you please use some periods?

If you mean commas then yeah I agree with you.