Nintendo or Sony?

• Sony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Kurrus

Both have good points and bad ones, I think. I dislike Sony's "OGM LEYK LOL U SUX AND UR CONSOLZ R SHIT WIT CARP GRAPHIX LOLMAO1!!!!11!1oneone" behaviour, though. So I go for Nintendo :D

Thax

Sony.

The N64 and Gamecube sucked, let's face it. Playstation was the way forward and if Playstation hadn't been made Nintendo wouldn't have learned from their mistakes and the Nintendo Wi-fi connection may not have been what it is today. Plus the Playstation gave birth to the:

Crash bandicoot series
Spyro Series
The '3D' Final Fantasy series
Ape escape

And it had classics like:

Soul blade
Suikoden II
Klonoa

Then the PS2 came and, scew Mario and Link, it spawned the greatest series of all time:

Kingdom Hearts.

I rest my case.

badboykane

All these people saying Nintendo are just silly.

The question is Sony vs Nintendo in both gaming and entertainment.

Nintendo only do gaming so they can't be better than sony in entertainment.

All those who think Nintendo makes better entertainment items than Sony please show me a TV, Stero, dvd player, PC parts made by Nintendo which are better than Sony.

TimpZ

gaming is entertainment. but I hear ya. Sony hasn't been around for that long. Nintendo has done other things than videogames since the 1800 or something

badboykane

Yeah I know gaming is entertainment but the question used both of them gaming and entertainment in the same question so they can't mean the same thing or the question wouldn't make sense.

So Nintendo Win for Gaming
Sony Win for entertainment because TV, Stereo and all that are entertainment.

Nintendo only has 1 franchise in entertainment and that is their games consoles, Sony has more than that.
This is why they both score 1 on gaming and the other on entertainment.

JustinGTL

campo13 said:
i have a psp and a wii. but i think the psp is better 4 racing, but the wii rule at pritti much else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get need for speed Carbon for the wii = and get a stearing wheel for the wiimote its awsome the best racing game i've played with a stearing wheel even tho its just an insert!

Werbung: