Something new...

SpIkE_JoNzE

Now we are toofew that comes here to post, liek Gary, SPUZ, Me and some other guys, and i liek this community so i don't want it to die, so i have see to many sections in here but, i think the site needs something more than only videogames sections, i have read numerous articles in free threads section, so i wanted to know if we could make some space for cool and General Interesting News and notes.

I wanna contribute,but i also wanna know if theres some chances to get help from another members, and the staff guys...

Werbung:

rocktrns

Well there is going to be change I know that for sure once Walter gets VB 4.0
I found a games only forum testing site I'm not going to tell any of you the url though without permission from Walter. I saw this site and it looks pretty cool more skins and it looks cleaner,and we will have our own blogs and such. I haven't seen Walter in about a month I hope everything is alright with him I will try to find out his email. Also we aren't getting any new members because Walter has to approve them. I will let you all know any more information as soon as I get in contact with Walter.

Roger117

Well there is going to be change I know that for sure once Walter gets VB 4.0
I found a games only forum testing site I'm not going to tell any of you the url though without permission from Walter. I saw this site and it looks pretty cool more skins and it looks cleaner,and we will have our own blogs and such. I haven't seen Walter in about a month I hope everything is alright with him I will try to find out his email. Also we aren't getting any new members because Walter has to approve them. I will let you all know any more information as soon as I get in contact with Walter.

I really don't think 4.0 is going to come here.

Really...

But maybe I'm wrong.

garygofast

It's not the WebSite. It's the people it's the members
it's the lack of trying to keep this place alive
I'm an old Man
This is like a FRITERNITY
KEEP IT GOING
It takes work from EVERYONE in it
I hope and pray it can work
I have met so many great people here and I would hat to lose them

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, this is liek my home...i enjoy staying around here, and my 2k + posts show it...
also i would make interesting thread in all sections,but im not a fan of much of the gaming sections, just combat arms lol...

rocktrns

The 'members needing validation" thing is a bit of an idiotic decision in my opinion.
He did the validation because he didn't want banned members to keep making accounts and coming back,and he did it to prevent spammers.
The only part I don't like about it is when he is gone for a while he can approve any members which makes us have no new member.

The idea was not idiotic. You need to reword your words differently,and please think before you post before calling other peoples ideas or decisions idiotic.

SpIkE_JoNzE

He did the validation because he didn't want banned members to keep making accounts and coming back,and he did it to prevent spammers.
The only part I don't like about it is when he is gone for a while he can approve any members which makes us have no new member.

The idea was not idiotic. You need to reword your words differently,and please think before you post before calling other peoples ideas or decisions idiotic.

absolutely agrre rock, thats why Jordan & Seth got screwed...

killman360

Boy this forum has REALLY went downhill.........Its amazing now that I look deeply at it.....Why does it feel like I will get flamed everytime I state my ****ing opinion?

Werbung:

garygofast

yup Spike thats sad to
10 members and thats about it
And I haven't been on cause I was haveing probs with the internet saying there was something rong with this place