Snyper rifles

Killabeana

Hey i was wondering wat do u guys think is the most annoying snyper rifle. Not that it sucks just that u r killed the most with. For some reasn i get killed with the Dragonov a lot

Werbung:

Archus

I hate the L96A1 it really annoys me how if you've taken any damage at all its a one hit kill..
The only gun that takes real skill to use is the one i cant remember :p
The bolt-action one thats not an L96, is it M14 or something? Im sure its the US sniper..

Jordan B

No why would this be? They kill slower than an L96, and in many cases are less accurate.

Because your average noob decides that holding his left mouse button down annoys pro's like me more :p

No, seriously, people don't let go of the LMB when using those guns.

They spray and hope for a hit, where as the L96A1 / M24 you actually have to aim, and they require skill to use.

And, no, they don't , if you tap instead of holding down a good player will hit you twice before you get a shot off (PSG-1) .

That's why.

cvspartan101

I hate the L96A1 it really annoys me how if you've taken any damage at all its a one hit kill..
The only gun that takes real skill to use is the one i cant remember :p
The bolt-action one thats not an L96, is it M14 or something? Im sure its the US sniper..

M24 is that what you are talking about?

Werbung:

Gareity

Honestly, a M24 in the hands of someone who knows how to use it is really very annoying. Because if they don't headshot you, then its 2 hits (making you believe you have a chance to live).

You have no idea how many times I've thought 'HAHA FAIL L9' *2nd shot death* 'Oh, its a M24.'