Smash my wii

Gdog

Tyrant1x said:
I dont know whether to laugh or cry lol it took me soo long to get a wii cause they were always out of stock here in England but i still see the funny side of it

same with me, except im in america. but if i had to wait that long for a wii, i would take soooo much care of it

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Tyrant1x said:
I dont know whether to laugh or cry lol it took me soo long to get a wii cause they were always out of stock here in England but i still see the funny side of it

yea where i live it was always sold out and whenever they brought it in stock it would sell-out in the first 2 hours. I really got lucky in getting mine:yess:

Gdog

supersujay said:
wht do u think about the new item hot curry? looks to be pretty cool and fun oo srry wrong topic my b hey mario can u remove this one?

What on earth?! Why did you stop midsentence if you were realized that it was wrong topic!? You should have deleted it then and there

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
supersujay said:
wht do u think about the new item hot curry? looks to be pretty cool and fun oo srry wrong topic my b hey mario can u remove this one?

What on earth?! Why did you stop midsentence if you were realized that it was wrong topic!? You should have deleted it then and there

thats a really good point. If you noticed that you were posting in the wrong section then just go back. :mega_shok: dont just write "oo srry wrong topic my b hey mario can u remove this one?"

Ryano

Gdog said:
supersujay said:

Well he's been spamming up alot of topics this evening...:acute:

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Gdog said:
supersujay said:

Well he's been spamming up alot of topics this evening...:acute:

yea i've been noticing that while browsing this site.

Please supersujay do not post offtopic posts and do not spam.

Thank you:friends:

Ryano

Mario said:
Supersujay i have sent you a few PM's about this expect another PM.

Thanks and sorry about this everyone.

Why are you saying sorry, it's not like you did anything wrong, it was supersujay...

Gdog

Ryano said:
Mario said:

Why are you saying sorry, it's not like you did anything wrong, it was supersujay...

please, mario is such a great help. ive noticed that he is the only mod that is handling people like supersujay. dont apologize mario, you're great!

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
Ryano said:
Mario said:

please, mario is such a great help. ive noticed that he is the only mod that is handling people like supersujay. dont apologize mario, you're great!

mario is a great mod who has been workin hard at making this a better place...

thank you mario:friends:

Werbung: