Small or Big tv?

giroblade

i have the same problem i have it in my room on the 13" tv i think it still looks good on it cuz since a bedroom is samaller then a living room the tv looks bigger. lol might just b me

Werbung:

skyclaw

read the manual, it says to play on the smallest screen you can lol i play on a 32" tv and thats plenty big enough, i tried it on a 52" and a whopping 90" projector... it didnt look as nice, the pixels were stretched or something

Danny

skyclaw said:
read the manual, it says to play on the smallest screen you can lol i play on a 32" tv and thats plenty big enough, i tried it on a 52" and a whopping 90" projector... it didnt look as nice, the pixels were stretched or something

The Manual doesn't say that.. well not the US,UK manual.. o_O

kaitora

i wanted to get a projector, but you have to think that the size of a pixel then will ballon to fit the size of the screen you are projecting onto, and then you have to place the receptor below or above where you are projecting... seems like too much effort to me

kaitora

i think it only says get a small tv for health and saftety reasons. Big tv's mean you have more to look at, and the potential to damage your eyes then increases

Werbung:

pstevo123

i have a 52inch in my room.. but we went over to my mates to play the wii with surround sounds and a 120inch and it just rules.. too bad i could never pay for anything like that