Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't mind

• Total voters
Werbung:

Jailbreak

yer you put the MP3's onto a SD card and then you can play them when your racing, however I would like it to be like on the 360 when you can have as much music as you want, not limited by SD card size and you can play it when ever you want during any game. atm excite truck is the only game that lets you play them

Squiddy

It needs a hard drive. YOU HEAR ME NINTENDO!?
It'll help games and the Wii start up faster, and developers will benefit from a hard drive.

But stupid Nintendo are obsessed with pleasing the crappy casual gamers, and since most casual gamer people can't tell a hard drive from a brick (meaning they won't know how to use it), Nintendo will probably take the easy way and not release it.

I may be being harsh but that's how it works most of the time with Nintendo.

MaxiPower

Squiddy said:
It needs a hard drive. YOU HEAR ME NINTENDO!?
It'll help games and the Wii start up faster, and developers will benefit from a hard drive.

But stupid Nintendo are obsessed with pleasing the crappy casual gamers, and since most casual gamer people can't tell a hard drive from a brick (meaning they won't know how to use it), Nintendo will probably take the easy way and not release it.

I may be being harsh but that's how it works most of the time with Nintendo.

thats true A hard drive would simply give the Wii more options, allowing for new and bigger things to happen, i think its a waste if its possible to do it, i for one would like to see the absolute MAXIPOWER of the Wii

Werbung:

Quinn

I would pay an extra 100 dollars (or like however many pounds) for a wii with a hard drive, it'd still be less than the other Next Gens.