Shotgun

Werbung:

Layzie

Pick up the Military shotgun. Extremely strong on that map. You can easily kill someone half the distance of the map. Basically bunny hop around the map and constantly reload (You can shoot anytime while you're putting more bullets into the weapon) No real tactic involved. That gun usually is a 1 shot kill but you may need to hit the target twice.

UnholyReaper

yea true. i agree with Layzie. it is very affective in junkflea. you can practically snipe someone. in snowvalley i got a shotgun and someone was by the rock and i just shot 3 times and whooped him.

m0ld

Pick up the Military shotgun. Extremely strong on that map. You can easily kill someone half the distance of the map. Basically bunny hop around the map and constantly reload (You can shoot anytime while you're putting more bullets into the weapon) No real tactic involved. That gun usually is a 1 shot kill but you may need to hit the target twice.

I plan on trying this :D

UnholyReaper

I plan on trying this :D

yea nice. it is a pretty good weapon to use and not that hard to get used to it. you just basically have to keep your cursor them and shoot. mostly strafe and what not. also you cant pick it up, sorry for my mistake. but maybe you can buy it for one day. if money isnt an object than im sure you can spare 900 gp, right?

Werbung: