Shakeing

Last1

:mad:I keep shakeing and can't kill anyone. My friend said it was my graphics but, i don't know how i can fix it. Please helpy solve this problem and I'll thank anyone who trys to help me. Please don't put up ret@rd and bad (taking to long or have to download lots of things it makes computer slow). Please help me quick so i can try to enjoy Combat Arms (with its hackers, chammers,aimbotters, and glitchers). Thank you again for trying to help me and I just bought May and I want to try her out before she runs out. So please help me fast and thank you for your help

Werbung:

Darkdevil725

post your dxdiag if you dont know how to get a dxdiag just go to start/run then type in dxdiag and wait for it to finish loading then click save all information then upload and post it.

Jordan B

Lower ALL your graphics settings , no blood , low special FX etc etc , then try. Also check Loves guide for reducing lag . Reinstall C.A maybe ? Maybe a RAM upgrade ?

I had 512 mb and use to lag BAD and take like 4 mins to load . I got an extra gb so now I have 1.5 GB and it loads in like 3 seconds. Lol

Werbung: