Sg556 camo

Will50Wester

Does anyone have this gun? Seems like it pawns. But when I look up the description of the SG556 CAMO on the CA website, it just says "A camoflauged version of the SG556". Humm sounds like there's supposed to be a normal version of the SG556 then, but where the hell is it?

Werbung:

Jordan B

The gun freaking rocks. No question. Sounds beasty aswell.

Hopefully this means we're getting a GP version next patch, I've wanted the 556 since Combat Arms started. :D

The gun freaking rocks. No question. Sounds beasty aswell.

Hopefully this means we're getting a GP version next patch, I've wanted the 556 since Combat Arms started. :D

There is a gp 556 , it's only available to higher ranks though. I Think.. I may be getting it confused with something else, but I'm pretty sure.

Cyder

You guys had me confused for a second... it's the SG550. It has great accuracy with a hair lower damage than the M416. I used it a few times with the Trishot Holoscope and it was great on Wave and snowvally for longer ranges. On CA main the camouflage 550 shows to have a hair less accuracy and fire rate than the standard. Has anyone used it? I only know how the standard performs.

Will50Wester

We're talking about the SG556 CAMO, not the SG550. Careful don't get them mixed up, they're totally different.:)

Currently there isn't a GP version of the SG556, the SG550 is available to Master Sargeant 3rd or something like that, not very high ranked.

Jordan B

Yeah , that's what I meant guys.

I'm not gonna get my guns confused, I'm a CSM 4.

There isn't a SG556 GP version, which is why I said above, : I hope they bring one out.

I was also speaking about the SG556 Camo - It pwns. Alot.

Werbung:

Cyder

We're talking about the SG556 CAMO, not the SG550. Careful don't get them mixed up, they're totally different.:)

Currently there isn't a GP version of the SG556, the SG550 is available to Master Sargeant 3rd or something like that, not very high ranked.

Now I have seen the SG556 and it is coming to the Blackmarket and given that I am a NX whore... yes I wll have one. Get my Trishot Holoshot on it and lets roll....