SEAL Team 42 is recruiting legit gamers!

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Awww im sorry did someone not get his a hug from his mommy this morning and is cranky. Since you didnt y dont u go cry in your little bed baby. what are you a fucking 7 year old

yah, you go believe that, dumb ass

E

Elite SEAL

well well well the fucking 7 year old aint got no manners. respect your elders bitch.

yah know, I don't have to respect elders that act like you. I mean, I'm trying to see things from your perspective, but I can't stick my head that far up my ass. oh, wait, I forgot, that is physically impossible, because your ASS is your MOUTH, YOU FUCKING BITCH!

E

Elite SEAL

You kids are cute.

oh, i know, I love how you don't enjoy life (because you are a fail at life emo) so you just point out the obvious about how we enjoy it, and are normal, cute if you like, kids.

Oh, I looked at that website -SAD ASStic gaming, or sorry, sadistic gaming; that's a nice aimbotting video you got there.

E

Elite SEAL

Wow, you're fucking pathetic. How exactly am I an emo? Aimbotting? Are you serious? You're a sad little kid.

You are emo because earlier in this thread, you were telling people to slit their wrists, and you were getting worked up, and yelling at people to leave you alone.

It seems like in that video, the player(s) were aimbotting, because they would sprint right to the place that there was a guy, then kill him. JUST MY OPINION!!

oh, and so I've gone from "cute" to sad now, that's great. What's the adjective for tomorrow? "life enjoyer?"

illspirit

And emo slits their own wrists and pities themselves. I tell people to kill themselves all the time, "Go slit your wrists" just happened to be the method I chose today.

No one in Sadistic Gaming hacks, period. We don't need to prove anything to your ignorant ass, but if you read our forum, we just denied someone for having a hack for Maplestory... we don't even play Maplestory. We're pretty strict on no hacking, so even questioning it makes me sick.

I enjoy my life plenty, and I love getting on here to piss you off... because I'm obviously pissing you off. You comment everything I say, I'm like a fucking obsession to you.

Pathetic.

E

Elite SEAL

And emo slits their own wrists and pities themselves. I tell people to kill themselves all the time, "Go slit your wrists" just happened to be the method I chose today.

No one in Sadistic Gaming hacks, period. We don't need to prove anything to your ignorant ass, but if you read our forum, we just denied someone for having a hack for Maplestory... we don't even play Maplestory. We're pretty strict on no hacking, so even questioning it makes me sick.

I enjoy my life plenty, and I love getting on here to piss you off... because I'm obviously pissing you off. You comment everything I say, I'm like a fucking obsession to you.

Pathetic.

heh heh heh, there's only one way for me to not comment on everything you say...don't say anything, and unsubscribe to this thread!

Oh, and you're not an obsession of me...just why, would i do a thing like that!?

Werbung: