SEAL Team 42 is recruiting legit gamers!

E

Elite SEAL

SEAL TEAM 42 is a new clan that is just getting started. search for my clan and join now!

my in game name is: SEAL42, find me!

Werbung:

illspirit

Enough with the new fucking clans. They're all trash and are never going to become something. Slit your wrists and leave us the fuck alone.

E

Elite SEAL

DAM IT, ITS YOU AGAIN! Why do you insult everyone? You should just leave and delete your post. they are not all trash.

oh, and maybe you slit your wrists, but i perfer to be a normal person, unlike you.

I reported you :)

E

Elite SEAL

LOl if you join the site as an affiliate you can use our vent server dumbass. I have a clan.

hey, I'm the only one who should be advertising here, if you want to advertise this site of yours, just make a new thread, or if you really want to tell me, PM me. but please, I don't care about that site

illspirit

hey, I'm the only one who should be advertising here, if you want to advertise this site of yours, just make a new thread, or if you really want to tell me, PM me. but please, I don't care about that site

No one cares about your clan. I'm trying to decide which of the two are more pathetic.

Werbung: