SD card question..

Becky

Apart from using them for extra space, is there any other benefit to having an SD card? Can I use one to transfer stuff between my PC and Wii?

I also saw the threads on transferring your Mii to PC via bluetooth. Can this be done using the SD card as well?

It just seems like such a potentially useful thing to have.

Werbung:

hockeyhero

well becky it's not like the sd card was espiaciall made for using it for the wii....

the benfit in having a sd card is that

1.digital cameras can use sd cards to take pictures
2. It can be used in some cell phones for the memory just like how the wii uses it
3. It's like having a usb but smaller..

now *i don't think* you can tranfer miis from your wii to your computer and when you say "transfer stuff between my PC and wii" are you saying using a sd card or bluetooth.....if it's sd card then of course just transfer pic/vids from your PC to you sd card and then put it in the wii and transfer it there..

if you have any other questions feel free to ask....

Becky

Cheers hockeyhero. :) I wasn't really after something specific, just wondered if having an SD card opened up any new possibilities. I already have a 512Mb card that I use in my camera and for sharing files between PCs.

I don't have bluetooth unfortunately, so when I was referring to transferring between the PC and Wii, I did indeed mean with the SD card. :)

kaitora

you can get software to create/edit mii's on your pc... but you just fork out money for what's already on the wii... so there is no real point in having a mii on the pc

Werbung: