Riverside Rush? what do people think?

Hari Seldon

screen034m.jpg

To be honest, after the initial statement of 'WOW look at the trees!'
i find 'heat' rather rubbish.

Enough of what i think, what do you make of the new map?

What do you thing will be its name?
(i think something along the lines of, Portside Pile-up, tollhouse turmoil, or, Plaza Panic)

Werbung:

Samlc1

RE: HEAT? what do people think?

Theres always hype about new maps. And i think this is almost like a clone to VV just autumn time. Of course the more maps the better. That adds to 5 maps now. Keep em coming.

KingRick

I like the rivershafts (lol, I just made up that word myself, dunno how to call it.) too.
Just add 1 special building or what about a biiig statue and it will be nice.

Samlc1

The trences were neat. I will give it that. But it needs a big monument as you said Rick. Prehaps a Museum or something?

MonkeyMafia

i'm unsure about the map at the moment, feels very open around the middle with little cover. sure there is the trenches but they're deathtraps since they tend to get filled with nades and kegs.

trees's don't look that great to me, i can see what they're going for but this map feels like its only half made, might just be me but thats how i feel

Hari Seldon

the toll house should be moved more towards the middle, and become the 'main attraction' as it where. the road leading to toll house should actually be a proper road rather than a dirt track.

(In fact there should be proper roads on all the maps.)

Square and Market should be pushed back a bit towards their respective bases making the map bigger. Especially cause you can see Boulevard from Market. and the "rivershaft" (XD) near the nats isnt used enough.

Samlc1

But hey PTE? It's why they do it. The map isn't officialy finished yet. They could make a change due to responce on the pte forum. Lets just hope everything goes smoothly. How many more chapters of Heroes Of Fall will there be? I hope only a few as i want the update to come already (i'm impatient but i like to think it as eagerness.)

Rense

I kinda like it, looks different and nice. It is a bit chaotic, but reminds me of sweet times of Holiday in the Netherlands. :)

Jack Padousdous

I think it needs more tree's on tactical places because i got shot down in battle by the same sniper from the same spot over and over again. I you want to get all 4 the flaggs you need to kill these snipers. Maybe that's the reason why they did it. To make the rounds longer.

KingRick

Never had that problem Jack :/

It has pretty much objects around the map. Ive been walking around the map a bit and I found some nice hiding spots.

Jack Padousdous

KingRick said:
Never had that problem Jack :/

It has pretty much objects around the map. Ive been walking around the map a bit and I found some nice hiding spots.

Yes maybe that's my problem. I didn't found them yet maybe i need to play it more or a bit different. I only played it 3 times ^^
Can you tell me where I should never stand or run?

Werbung:

Rense

Always run sideways... if ya run between those flags, there are camping spots everywhere and most ways are Troop Trap Hells.