Ricky Williams just stepped on my nuts AGAIN...

Swearengen

Can u believe this shit?? I'm fucked 4 another football season cuz of this guy's ignorance and lack of respect for his team. He popped positive today and looks like he'll be suspended 1 year.

Steelers fans----my hat is off to ya. Your guys busted their asses all season long and deserve the Lombardi. Now take that trophy and beat Ricky Williams to death with it.

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

He gets paid millions of dollars to play a sport. He also gets paid that insane salary to adhere to the rules. All weed arguments aside, this loser gets paid more money than you will ever see just to do a few simple things. That retard can retire, then toke till he chokes, but instead he wants to forfeit his money for instant gratification. Dumb.

MeanMugginFool

He smoked his common sense away in college I think, seriously. This is one of those guys who keeps getting in trouble for the same shit, and never learns, or maybe he forgets because he gets high and loses the same part of memory. Any which way you slice it, he has a natural gift that he is pissing away, and to me that is sad.

Hey!! You guys stop taking shots at Ricky Williams!!! He's a great...whatchamacallit....thingy.....stuff..................................................................What were we talking about again?

Note to self, weed affects the memory.......

Swearengen

Nothing wrong with a toke every now and then, but when it
affects your life/career/family youre way out of fuckin hand.

I'm pissed (again) at this guy...but mostly with myself and the
Dolphins for giving him a second chance. Fuck him. And I want my
8 million dollars back too, you reefer-smokin piece of shit.

Werbung: