Resident Evil 5

GtsR

Game looks pretty good. New graphics, new weapons, new environment (Africa)

Looks like it could be the best RE yet imo. Click to Watch it in HD.

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3mSpmLJS3U&feature=related[/TTYOUTUBE]

Werbung:

masterchief98

I t may not have came ot yet but - that yo dude my band went on tour to japan and they liked our band so much they gave us a wii version that wont be out in stores for another two freakin years

Love

The game does seem good, does seem like the best R.E.

I t may not have came ot yet but fuck that yo dude my band went on tour to japan and they liked our band so much they gave us a wii version that wont be out in stores for another two freakin years

Pics for proof?
Since I highly doubt it'll be delayed two years..

Exaggeration much?
You don't need to lie to seem "cool" or be accepted, makes your situation worse actually.

Another thing, if you are going to lie, at least be convincing.
You type as if you're 10.
Not to mention, your grammar.

If you are in a band, and you're old enough to "travel to Japan for a tour," you should at least have some sort of education.

IKilledYouIn1

I always liked RE4 but RE5 seems much better. I am so mad because it won't be coming out for the Wii for another 2 years. Oh well, I'll be into another game by the time. Or maybe not. Well, it's worth the wait. ( Ugh 2 more years! )

Purpose-1

I hated the controls in Resident Evil 4. Especially for he Game Cube. Resident Evil hopefully is a lot better. Also, I don't think they can make it more scarier than it already is. When I play this, a zombie always pops up from nowhere and I just jump up of fright.

Werbung: