Resident Evil 4 - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Jailbreak

yer u really should get it! god, people will think im spamming cause i keep telling people to get this game, but it really is so good! Best £30 iv spent all year!

pstevo123

this game i found was really good and like most peopel say the extras make it twice as good i know this is a problem with most games but did anyone else find this game to be a bit short in lengh

Jailbreak

yer third person shooter with over the sholder camera angle. butits not just shhoting, puzzles etc as well, so yer v.good game. If RE5 is this good i might get a 360

Randomboy

I have this game and it is absolutely amazing. The graphics are amazing. The gameplay is amazing and there is just so much to do.
I finished in 18:02:03 because there was just so much to do and I had so much fun with it. The extras once you have finished are also really good. If you don't own this game I seriously reccomend getting it.

Werbung:

GodsouL

Randomboy said:
I have this game and it is absolutely amazing. The graphics are amazing. The gameplay is amazing and there is just so much to do.
I finished in 18:02:03 because there was just so much to do and I had so much fun with it. The extras once you have finished are also really good. If you don't own this game I seriously reccomend getting it.

Agrees, i have the game on my pc and i played it like 7346983 :lol:.
On Wii is like omg great :w00t:.