Resident Evil 4 - WiiPros Official Thread

Noel

EngWii said:
I've never really been a fan of the res evil games, but with the wii's fun controls, i may buy it, i need to calm down on the constant game buying, i've bought 4 in the last week :(

I wasn't a fan of resident evil games either but after seeing how good the reviews were i thought i'd try it and it is much better than i expected definitely worth buying

Werbung:

serpent01

The wii version is better

- It has all the bonus features from the ps2 version
- You can use either the wiimote or gamcube controller
- It has the best graphics

Jailbreak

Goku_93 said:
pure_mind_games said:
I've got it for all 3 consoles

nice witch consoles????

It was out on the gamecube first, then it was ported to the PS2 with extras added but not as good graphics cause the PS2 wasn't as powerful as the wii, then they (recently) released a wii addition which had all of the extras from the PS2 version plus the better graphics of the cube version. and it really is an amzing game

oh didnt see pure-mind-games had already posted this, btw is the PS2 version as good as the gamecube version control wise?

pure_mind_games

Jailbreak said:
Goku_93 said:
pure_mind_games said:

nice witch consoles????

It was out on the gamecube first, then it was ported to the PS2 with extras added but not as good graphics cause the PS2 wasn't as powerful as the wii, then they (recently) released a wii addition which had all of the extras from the PS2 version plus the better graphics of the cube version.
and it really is an amzing game

the Wii's graphics seem the same as the PS2's to me.

Goku_93

pure_mind_games said:
Jailbreak said:
Goku_93 said:
pure_mind_games said:

nice witch consoles????

It was out on the gamecube first, then it was ported to the PS2 with extras added but not as good graphics cause the PS2 wasn't as powerful as the wii, then they (recently) released a wii addition which had all of the extras from the PS2 version plus the better graphics of the cube version.

they relest one to pc to

pure_mind_games

Goku_93 said:
pure_mind_games said:
Jailbreak said:
Goku_93 said:
pure_mind_games said:

nice witch consoles????

they relest one to pc to

it was never released over here tho, and read it was worse than PS2 version

Jailbreak

lol, yer id forgotten bout the PX port they made, i woulda fort it wooda been good using a mouse but obviosuly i was wrong lol. tbh i cant think they could make it any better than it is atm with the wii version

Werbung: