Renting Wii games in the UK

Becky

Ryano said:
No manuals? Humph....anyway good to see they arrived quickly but if the packaging is bad I might not risk it incase they blame me if it gets broke....

I imagine it wouldn't be too much of a problem if they were broken so long as you still return them. They'd be more concerned with discs going missing as it could look like they were stolen.

No manuals is a minor pain, but hopefully the games are intuitive enough to figure out anyway.

I would definitely say though that renting locally is preferable if the option is available. :)

Werbung:

Becky

WEll, another update just to say that I've popped the games back in the post. I wsn't particularly impressed with any of them, thank God I didn't fork out and buy them!

It seems that if a game is particularly popular, Tesco marks them with a little icon so you know you may have to wait a while before getting it. I noticed this was the case with Wii Play, but now Warioware Smooth Moves has been marked, and I really wanted to try that one. Guess I've got little chance of doing so before my trial runs out.

I'll let you know what they send me next, we'll see if I get something I marked as high priority this time....

Werbung: