Red Steel - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Jailbreak

I quite like red steel, it gets a bit hard at times, but tis still fun, though I should imagine that other shooters in the future will be a lot better.

EngWii

I need red steel, if a game has japanese themes i'm sure to like it.
Sadly Nintendo miss guided me when i downloaded OoT, and i now need to buy a stupid classic controller :(

BeatMario

EngWii said:
I need red steel, if a game has japanese themes i'm sure to like it.
Sadly Nintendo miss guided me when i downloaded OoT, and i now need to buy a stupid classic controller :(

Hahaha, unlucky.
I got Redsteel with my Wii.
Also, have you got a GC controller laying around somewhere?

Jailbreak

Is there going to be a sequal? I imagine there would be given that it was pretty successful. Hopefully the sequal will have online multiplayer

Maarten7888

I have red steel too, great games, in the beginning the controls are a bit difficult, but after that its superb!:dance2:

want to play this online...goes red steel 2 online?

Divine Justice

Red Steel is cool. I'm usually not a fan of FPS, but I decided to give this a shot at launch since Twilight Princess was really the only other decent game out.

EngWii

k-boz said:
I was thinking to get this, but my friend says its rubbish, and apparantley the graphics are like ps1

your friend must have had an amazing ps1, i love this game, only got it today though :)

Werbung:

20chambo07

red steel is amazing it is dificult but fun and I don't see how people think the sensativity is bad because I don't see anything wrong with it.

If you don't have it buy it