Recruiting for~ War Cry !

RussianSniper

Hello community, i recently made a new clan called War Cry. I only started combat arms around 1-2 months ago, and i dont know much about clans. I know i need to check up on applications every so often, but i dont know about clan wars, levels, and how to increase clan size. My clan already has 5 ppl, unfortunately inactive for the most part. I recruit legit friendly people, who are willing to support the clan, even though its new. So give it some though, ask your friends too!
my ign- BattleShot

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Hello community, i recently made a new clan called War Cry. I only started combat arms around 1-2 months ago, and i dont know much about clans. I know i need to check up on applications every so often, but i dont know about clan wars, levels, and how to increase clan size. My clan already has 5 ppl, unfortunately inactive for the most part. I recruit legit friendly people, who are willing to support the clan, even though its new. So give it some though, ask your friends too!
my ign- BattleShot

well...I was a clan leader for awhile in my own clan...but I disbanded it a while ago, but now I am a clan admin for RUS Spetznas.

you are right -check for applications whenever you go on (thats what I do, but you don't have to do it every time).

Clan wars: you need at least 4 players in your clan to do a clan war. To clan war, go to the clan page in the game, and look on the right hand side to see how many players are online -if there are 4 or more players, then chat with them, and say that you guys are gonna war. Go to Bulldog server, and either make a room and invite a clan, or join a waiting room. tip: make sure you don't battle some pro clan or something -you are new.

Levels: when you start out, your clan is level 1, in other words, you can have 20 players in your clan. You need to get a certain amount of clan exp to go to level 2, where you get more players, exp bonus, and gp bonus.

tip for being clan leader/admin: befriend all of your clan mates, it really helps when you are getting together a clan war.

RussianSniper

yea ive gotten to know only the ppl that are active (1 person)
every1 else just hasnt ever been on...ive been recruiting but like no one pays attention to the text :(

E

Elite SEAL

yea ive gotten to know only the ppl that are active (1 person)
every1 else just hasnt ever been on...ive been recruiting but like no one pays attention to the text :(

that sucks. Well, feel free to disband your clan and apply for the one I'm in, but no pressure -I'm just throwing it out there.

if you do, then just put that your from CA forums and put your kdr.

E

Elite SEAL

his clan. nothing personal i just like the name better.

what are you talking about -you don't like my Clan's name?! WTF! jk, jokes, whatever suits you I guess.

lol, to me, I like my clan's name better, lmao

Werbung: