Rechargable Battery Help!

lap88

I have some rechangable batteries for my wii remotes. I've haqd them about a year or so, but something's up with them and they aren't charging. When you put the remote in the charging stand, a blue light is supposed to come on to say that the remote is charging, and a green light comes on when it's finished. But when I put it in, nothing happens, except for a loud, annoying sounds coming from the charging station. When I put the remoties in, and turn the power on, it flashes green, which I believe is normal, then nothing happens.

The wii remotes have little battery power in the but they can suffice for a few more days, but I odn't really want to go back to using normal batteries, and it's a waste of money. Anyone know what's wrong?

Werbung:

jesta

I have used many different type of rechargables for my wiimotes, and soory to say it but there all no good! The higher the output the less times you are able to charge them. I had some 3800 I think and they only lasted a few months.
I've gone back to good old duracell! :D

Werbung:

mrman226

Well, if you read the box, all rechargeable batteries have a limit to the number of times they can be recharged. After a year, your batteries are probably just worn out.