RaNcid's Witty Alliteration

RaNcid

I dont have any pwnage SS's but I will! So I'm making this thread.

Here's my ol' triple nade to keep you entertained

triplenade0xk.jpg

Werbung:

RaNcid

i would if the circumstances stayed the same. I had a ATI RAGE 128 graphics card when I played CZL so my fps would stay around 50. That means allot to my game play. Now that I have a graphics card again I pwn the same but in west coast servers. My shots dont register east coast now like they do west coast.

And yeah, I think the people playing on the server have to do with it too

CuRRyINaHuRRy

RaNcid said:
i would if the circumstances stayed the same. I had a ATI RAGE 128 graphics card when I played CZL so my fps would stay around 50. That means allot to my game play.

I dont know why people say this a lot; but IMHO, it doesnt matter what kind of hardware you have.I used to be on a ball mouse and geforce 1 and the fact that I never cared or knew about rates, fps and etc. turned my ignorance into pwnage. Its all in the mind; thus, placebos work.

RaNcid

i say different. I started playing ball mouse, 56k dial-up, no graphics card, on a packard bell pc (this is what my pc was wearing when i met palooza). I couldn't own like i do now with that. I suppose you get used to it however you play it most often but I think it limits your ability to pwn to your max because everyone around might see you a frame ahead of time and boom. Good example, Ema's pc to patrick's pc. It just helps.

EMA

Re: Curious!

(ITI) True Grunt said:
Hey Rancid,

Are you able to connect and play from California on the punxclan server. Just curious.

of course she can...fkn aurora can connect from israel or wherever he is...she just doesn't get as nice of ping as us easterners**

Werbung: