racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Puppet

Maybe his name is Mark and maybe he is ignorant? Maybe his parents didn't teach him how to talk and act appropriately? I don't know....just throwing stuff out there. Either way.....racism isn't tolerated to any degree whatsoever in Punx. He's history.

dumdumcry

you still a dumn basterd puppet

NIGGA is not the same as saying nigger, you stupid mother... no, wait, thats to good for you, you stupid homo dick chewing faggit, not faggot it sounds funnier that way. oh wait, white boys don't know about slang talk. you guys live in suburbs in your lil houses. you know nothing of the bronx and how we talk out there . all you know is what you see on mtv. and why is it a white person sees it as a problem, blacks say it to another black or a black says it to a latin. its just a word that lost its meaning a long time a go, and gain a new one to others. ybut you to stupid and white to understand.peace. my NIGGASS. oh and nigga mark means black mark. but you still too stupid to know that. you little up tight faggit. like your leader omni. who shut down his server because he thought some one was hacking, oh boo hoo. your clan should be called punk ass bitches.

The Perv

Re: you still a dumn basterd puppet

dumdumcry said:
NIGGA is not the same as saying nigger, you stupid mother... no, wait, thats to good for you, you stupid homo dick chewing faggit, not faggot it sounds funnier that way. oh wait, white boys don't know about slang talk. you guys live in suburbs in your lil houses. you know nothing of the bronx and how we talk out there . all you know is what you see on mtv. and why is it a white person sees it as a problem, blacks say it to another black or a black says it to a latin. its just a word that lost its meaning a long time a go, and gain a new one to others. ybut you to stupid and white to understand.peace. my NIGGASS. oh and nigga mark means black mark. but you still too stupid to know that. you little up tight faggit. like your leader omni. who shut down his server because he thought some one was hacking, oh boo hoo. your clan should be called punk ass bitches.

HAHAHAH O M G is this guy still around?

mYth

dumdumcry said:

Man o man.....where did this little boy come from? I think it's people like him that that create the news for us........as for slang talk, i think the word "Eubonics" sums it up for me........GG and Thanx for Playin.....and drop a penny in ur ass on the way out, because u just got played u anal-dwelling butt monkey!

Ind3lible

dumdumcry said:

Yo...shut the fuck up...you ain't young jeezy or part of dipset. This ain't your block, street or hood. These remarks are not tolerated on this server. So....BE OUT!!!! You ain't welcome here. I think listening to Tony Yayo has got you stuck on stupid.

XxxRanciDxxX

dumdumcry said:

Leme put it like this, if a "white boy" said that to you? What would you do? You'd fucking explode. So yes its racist, end of story. Those are the server rules, you dont like it, eat a dick and go back to hanging with yo' boys. Peace out yo.

~RanciDizle

"yu guys live in suburbs in your lil houses."

well I grew up rich and white but I live in a crappy 1870's gignerbread victorial in the city now. although its only 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms I never considered 2700 sq ft little. anyhow:

My 2c's I chose not to use racial coments like nigga because I see no point in perpetuating ingorant language. Im sorry you call yourself an ebonic word for nigger, I real realy am sory you are too stupid to understand how it devalues yourself, and your comunity. One of the last intervies I read about richard prior was fter he returned from a visit to africa, in it he said :I wish I had never used the n word, I can not think of anything worse I could have done for myself or my people" thats not verbatum but it was very much the message he gave. I will take the recomendation of him, and bill cosbey on proper language for a black person to use over that of DMX, or Ice Cube any day, just because thay are wealthy, and well known does not mean they can't be ignorant and wrong.

speaking of Omni he paid the bills on this club for us for the last 3 years, the punx comunity is now taking over the server costs, and you are still banned, still ignorant, still to stupid to understand how wrong you are, and still a cum gurguling piss infected, ass mucning chode faced hand sandwich eating fuckhead. you nailed your name cunt "dumdumcry" the only thing that might have been better for your punk ass would be dumbdumbcry but we don't extpect someone with your language skills to be able to spell that 1st try so we will let it slide, its just too fucking funny.

If you have been ofended by my post please

....talk to the hand

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.