r0.Megaman / r0.Menzo / apex.` Menzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMA

i was thinking more along the lines of maybe 18ish...yeah..maybe younger. Megaman you delt with this in the most unreasonable fashion...grow up. Don't cuss and stuff just b/c your upset...thats not ganna get you anywhere.

Werbung:

Puppet

Once again, I forgot, probably due to my old age, why this guy was banned. Once again, I don't care. That probably makes me a prick but that is the total effect I'm looking for. I have only one piece of advice. Follow Ema's instructions cause she has been banned more times than I have birthdays, and bubba, that's a lot.

MegaMan

JHoliday said:
look. u said u are 34 years old, so act like it wen u respond to this.

1 of our rules on the server is that "if u are a CAL-M player play elsewhere" whether u are CAL-M or CAL-I, that rule applies, and u kno personally i dont like that rule, i do wanna get better by playing CAL-i,m players but we are here for fun not a career, 90% of CAL M,I players are cocky as they are good, thats why MOST of them get banned not all of em, some only communicate for the game and not talk shit and since u had to trash talk some of our regs u stay banned. so sorry but u are not gettin unbanned, so play elsewhere and "pwn".
34 years old?......i was guessing u were no more than 20...

ill be cocky on this, that wont be a problem.

EMA

see you are cocky little ass wipe. Oh and did you know that there is an edit button on here...i know your jsut trying to make your pp bigger..but cmon...

Deviant

PuNx is not a part of OGL. I also could really care less if we lost a match or a scrim seeing how we lose many. I'm not gonna let a game get to my head. Put me into a real sport and see how competitive I get, not a fucking computer game.

Sortitout

Deviant said:
PuNx is not a part of OGL. I also could really care less if we lost a match or a scrim seeing how we lose many. I'm not gonna let a game get to my head. Put me into a real sport and see how competitive I get, not a fucking computer game.

frisbeeeee power!!! :p

MegaMan

EMA said:
see you are cocky little ass wipe. Oh and did you know that there is an edit button on here...i know your jsut trying to make your pp bigger..but cmon...

sry ema were you talking?.. i couldnt hear you over all that ownage from the last time i played you. Next time you type please put something smart..

imported_SuXoR

It has become apparent to me that mr megaman wants to play. Perhaps this should be moved to a more appropriate thread. Fan the flames baby!

Puppet

SuXoR said:
It has become apparent to me that mr megaman wants to play. Perhaps this should be moved to a more appropriate thread. Fan the flames baby!

If it wasnt for the fact that he provides great entertainment like most people who get banned, then I would say this thread has a home in the forum called "The Bomb Spot" way way way down at the bottom of the forum listing. This will be one of those threads that gets 11 or 12 pages long if he plays his cards right.

Sortitout

Puppet said:
SuXoR said:

If it wasnt for the fact that he provides great entertainment like most people who get banned, then I would say this thread has a home in the forum called "The Bomb Spot" way way way down at the bottom of the forum listing. This will be one of those threads that gets 11 or 12 pages long if he plays his cards right.

we need a hall of fame or hall of flamE!! :lol:

Hetfield14

Puppet said:
SuXoR said:

well i'll help

Ind3lible

What kind of person goes around caling everyone kiddo?? I bet this guy hangs around the local OTB playing the ponys. Afterwards drowning his sorrows at the local watering hole with a guy named Stu or Tiny only to come home drunk to "PWN n00bs with his l33t skillz."

Or maybe not...maybe he's just a 34 year old nerd that is getting bed sores on his ass from playing for such long periods of time.

Oooooorrrr....maybe he's really a 10 year old who's hacking....

Cross dressing pimp?

Some guy that was banned before and is trying to be cute?

Werbung:

Hypnos

Sortitout said:
we need a hall of fame or hall of flamE!! :lol:

RootWorm gets the #1 spot. He didn't even play on the server, he just hung out in the forums flamming people...I miss that guy....him and Daddy would go at it like Rabbits in spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.