Push F5

stingerjg

Since when could you push F5 in a game and vote to kick hackers. I did this earlier tonight. i didnt even know this was there. anyone have clue of how this works exactly?

Werbung:

Jordan B

No guys , this isn't just for elite mod's .

I found out recently that If every single person in the room votes for the same person , he will get kicked from the game .

So if everyone votes for the same person , they get kicked . No elite moderator needed .

chrisbrown

No guys , this isn't just for elite mod's .

I found out recently that If every single person in the room votes for the same person , he will get kicked from the game .

So if everyone votes for the same person , they get kicked . No elite moderator needed .

The odds of that are never since people in combat arms never listen or care.

Roger117

I tried it today and it said you need at least 8 players in a game to be able to vote. I was like WTF? What about players with less than 8 players?

TAW_Paramarta

It works, but there has to be at least like 5 or more players (or majority, not sure) who vote for the same person. I think everyone has press F5 and such.

NSXTypeR

lol It does work, I was in waverider and someone was doing the opk and I suggested we try it and it worked all of us voted yes except for the person using the OPK

Werbung: