proublems in game and leaving the game

Skullboy

Hello Umm This is a two in one Thread so there are two things that are wrong and if you guys know how to fix this that will help Thank you and here are my problems/errors.

1.My first problem when I am in the game My messanger will not work and it says all my friends are offline but they aren't and when they see me on friends list when I am on it says I am offline so they can't send invites to me to a game :confused:

2. When I leave the game to quit It locks up combat arms and its froze but when I am on Xfire I can still talk to everyone with Mic but still I want that fixed cause I try to alt tab out it wont work so I have to restart my computer get on xfire I relog into the chat and it sucks

Well thats it I really want these errors fixed if you know what I should try that might fix it that would be cool thanks :)

Werbung:
1. The combat Arms messenger is still broken, so nothing you can do. It's nexon's job to fix it.

2. Hmmm, im not sure about that one. I know Combat arms doesn't like being minimized. I need a bit of clarification.
When you quit Combat arms ? or when you quit the game you where in (when the round ends) ?
I could be you comp is just barley running combat arms and xfire (im sorta guessing)
Could you post your system specs ?