ProCore Gaming

Layzie

Since it hasn't been posted on here yet, Procore gaming is currently recruiting members of the following..

-Must be mature
-Team Player
-Able to listen to orders
-Have vent + mic

Currently we're a level 4 clan (battalion) with about 40 members who are active.
http://combatarms.nexon.net/Clan/ClanProfile.aspx?clan=ProCore Gaming (link to our profile)

We have two teams in WoGL (Team Core & Team Pro) as well as a CoD5 division. I'd say the average age of our member is about mid 20's wtih kdr's from 1.3 to 2.3 and contrary to popular beliefs, we are all legit.

Anyways, if you want to apply, go to procoregaming.com and apply in the combat arms forums.

Werbung:

Jordan B

* GASP * DOUBLE POST , OH NOESSSS !

I'm joking bro , Nice to see you back on . How are you ? ? ?

I have my own clan , the New Zealand All stars , but is there anyway I could Transfer Leadership to my admin and long time friend ?

I was tossing up between Procore and SectionEightClan , SectionEight Really want's me , but You are really cool to play with , Member RattleSnake the other day ? ? ? (probably not lol )

My kdr is at 1.07 , which is a lil off the mark . I average 34 and 10 in a 5 on 5 Elimination to 100 kills , (at Junk Flea anyway ) . I dunno . Think I could join ProCore ? ? ?

I must say , Dinkx is funny to play with . He always cracks jokes lol . Do you guys have Vent or TeamSpeak ?

Jordan.

Werbung:

Bostro

Well..this is a really good clan for anybody looking...

anyway...add me on xfire: rdhbostro maybe I get some of our members from the wogl roster and do some matchs sometime b4 the season starts.