Power Leveling!

It's been patched.. I think it's absolutely retarded. I did it once and never did it again, gaining experience without actually gaining skill.. :rolleyes:

This is what I think of Power Leveling.

Combat-Arms_39-1-1.jpg

Well some people who got banned in the baron patch and quited and heard about this maybe wanted their ranks back , anyways i once did it only for some gp , i dint care of the exp , i was broke so dont judge me . :D

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I found the best way to do this
by the way im not a nub im a pro who wanted to make fast cash
Get 2 computers open combat arms and enter a room
Go to Junk and make it capture the flag but make the player you are stealing the flags from leader
Steal 6 flags and then make the leader quit
There don't know how much exp it gives but i made 6k in one day

It's still power leveling, still cheating, and still a noobish thing to do.

Direcool

Well some people who got banned in the baron patch and quited and heard about this maybe wanted their ranks back , anyways i once did it only for some gp , i dint care of the exp , i was broke so dont judge me . :D

Exactly same thing here and MooCowMan really I just need money im reduced to running around with that started gun and thats no fun
Is what im doing considered power leveling when im only in for money most people don't even care about their ranks they just want good weapons so they can actually kill people

MooCowMan

Exactly same thing here and MooCowMan really I just need money im reduced to running around with that started gun and thats no fun
Is what im doing considered power leveling when im only in for money most people don't even care about their ranks they just want good weapons so they can actually kill people

You lost a chance at gaining skill though, If I was forced to use the M16.. I would use it to my advantage, If you can kill people with the M16 like nothing, you can kill people with any AR like nothing.. Aim for the head! :D

Werbung: