Power Leveling!

NSXTypeR

I know I ain't going to do it. I can't stand the snowball fight. Its a war game, shot people with bullets not snowballs lol

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

Yeah, you keep your experience and rank but loose all of your kills / deaths. To me it isnt really worth it, most people I know who have got their KD cleared have gone right back to where they were. Unless they were really bad when they first started to play CA. I personaly would like to see them get rid of KDR on your in game profile but still have it displayed on the Nexon site, it creates too much of an in game ego.

naw im thinking of clearing it anyway. idc about my k/d really i just want to display my actually k/d

of course im not retarded! i do it secured. and most people dont even report publicly. i really want to lvl up anyway. i mean cmon, its for a limited time. the sand hog glitch usually never gets reported and thats usually the thing that you might think will get reported. it really is fast, 5-10 percent per match.

Heres a good thing , tell em your gonna power level , when u start tell him to free then take screenshot quit game send it to nexon and u get $$$ , i once did that to one of my friends as a joke before i dint knew of the certain ticketing could get u demoted , well he erased me from friend list and well wqhenever he sees mehe tries to kick my butt with the sniper

-lnFaMous-

Heres a good thing , tell em your gonna power level , when u start tell him to free then take screenshot quit game send it to nexon and u get $$$ , i once did that to one of my friends as a joke before i dint knew of the certain ticketing could get u demoted , well he erased me from friend list and well wqhenever he sees mehe tries to kick my butt with the sniper

Good idea =]

MrPoog

30 minutes of hitting a teammate with a shovel?

You actually DO that?

That's like rubbing a cheesegrater against your forehead for half an hour. You're insane.

MooCowMan

30 minutes of hitting a teammate with a shovel?

You actually DO that?

That's like rubbing a cheesegrater against your forehead for half an hour. You're insane.

It's been patched.. I think it's absolutely retarded. I did it once and never did it again, gaining experience without actually gaining skill.. :rolleyes:

This is what I think of Power Leveling.

Combat-Arms_39-1-1.jpg

rocktrns

It's been patched.. I think it's absolutely retarded. I did it once and never did it again, gaining experience without actually gaining skill.. :rolleyes:

This is what I think of Power Leveling.

Combat-Arms_39-1-1.jpg

I did it once too it takes too long and its boring i would rather get Gp and Exp the honorable way besides looking like an complete idiot shooting at a wall

MooCowMan

\

So you never got bored waitig like 10 mis shooting at a wall

The one time I did it I took a sock and stuffed it between my monitor and my mouse so I could just play bass until 15 minutes was up when we switched spots and did the same thing except for hitting..

I just didn't like the fact I really wasn't gaining skill from that.. just experience.

-False

I got demoted for powerleveling, lmao.

I powerleveled the end of my CSM 5th to the early stretch of my 2ND LT, ( so about 25% in total?) and I got demoted. I was pissed, but meh.

Werbung:

Direcool

I found the best way to do this
by the way im not a nub im a pro who wanted to make fast cash
Get 2 computers open combat arms and enter a room
Go to Junk and make it capture the flag but make the player you are stealing the flags from leader
Steal 6 flags and then make the leader quit
There don't know how much exp it gives but i made 6k in one day