Power Leveling!

UnholyReaper

OMG THIS IS A MAJOR FLAW!!! O.K in the new mode you can power level. To power level you need 2 people. One person shoots the wall and freezes himself while you break him out. You get mission points for doing that. You can have up to 255 but then it resets. IT'S AWESOME! You get 1,500 exp and gp PER GAME!!! This is not a lie, here's a snapshot.

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_58.jpg
    Combat-Arms_58.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 58
Werbung:

TAW_Paramarta

I have posted a warning before, i believe on liekthis' post.

WARNING to everyone, this quick power up by doing snowball fight is considred glitching* and exploiting the game. Anyone caught doing this will be deranked back to trainee. If you really need the gp or even the xp, get a few friends you trust and make a room and lock it.

*Glitching is using any feature not intended by the developers that will give any advantage to certain players who are using it.

Roger117

OMG THIS IS A MAJOR FLAW!!! O.K in the new mode you can power level. To power level you need 2 people. One person shoots the wall and freezes himself while you break him out. You get mission points for doing that. You can have up to 255 but then it resets. IT'S AWESOME! You get 1,500 exp and gp PER GAME!!! This is not a lie, here's a snapshot.

Yes you thing it is awesome, but it is considered glitching and my may be banned, though most likely demoted. I tried it on my test account for an UMP and it isn't very flash doing it in front of players and letting them see you score.

UnholyReaper

Yes you thing it is awesome, but it is considered glitching and my may be banned, though most likely demoted. I tried it on my test account for an UMP and it isn't very flash doing it in front of players and letting them see you score.

of course im not retarded! i do it secured. and most people dont even report publicly. i really want to lvl up anyway. i mean cmon, its for a limited time. the sand hog glitch usually never gets reported and thats usually the thing that you might think will get reported. it really is fast, 5-10 percent per match.

Roger117

of course im not retarded! i do it secured. and most people dont even report publicly. i really want to lvl up anyway. i mean cmon, its for a limited time. the sand hog glitch usually never gets reported and thats usually the thing that you might think will get reported. it really is fast, 5-10 percent per match.

But you can really be bothered wasting 30 minutes on it? You don't have to be reported to be banned. I was auto banned with no reports, ever. Then I got it back.

chrisbrown

Ya glitcherr...

SPARTANZ77

well first of all,you need 3 or 4 people becuase you can go into battle with 2 people on your team and also you need to unfreze your team so you need an extra person to just stand there,i dont even do it secured becuase there is no point i just try to make a goal when im in a public match to pay more attention to my team mates so i can unfreze them

Liekthis

You do not have to be cought in the action, GM's scan everyones accounts through the system ( as they do patch days for hackers ) and see an abnormal amount of EXP compared to Kills / Deaths so yeah dont be fooled. If you are exploiting I hope you get whats coming, no offense.

Edit:
I had this link in the other thread as a warning sign.
http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/2148316.aspx

And here is the official warning.
http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/2151285.aspx

I would avoid using this exploit as well as any others because karma is a B*tch
Having that screenshot posted is a huge sign that you are abusing this glitch, it's not a good idea to have that posted lol.

_To4stY_

You do not have to be cought in the action, GM's scan everyones accounts through the system ( as they do patch days for hackers ) and see an abnormal amount of EXP compared to Kills / Deaths so yeah dont be fooled. If you are exploiting I hope you get whats coming, no offense.

Edit:
I had this link in the other thread as a warning sign.
http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/2148316.aspx

And here is the official warning.
http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/2151285.aspx

I would avoid using this exploit as well as any others because karma is a B*tch
Having that screenshot posted is a huge sign that you are abusing this glitch, it's not a good idea to have that posted lol.
Lol thats what I was thinking

UnholyReaper

im sorry but wat if u clear ur k/d? is that a flaw in the game or something? cuz wat if a high up guy clears his k/d then wat? will they search him or somethin?

Liekthis

Yeah, you keep your experience and rank but loose all of your kills / deaths. To me it isnt really worth it, most people I know who have got their KD cleared have gone right back to where they were. Unless they were really bad when they first started to play CA. I personaly would like to see them get rid of KDR on your in game profile but still have it displayed on the Nexon site, it creates too much of an in game ego.

Werbung: