Post photos of your Wii gaming setup! *56k*

Mario

setup2.jpg

This is my setup, Wii on the right handside of the TV, 2nd shelf down DVD & Video and my double charging dock, 3rd shelf down Sky box & PS2, then the 4th shelf Super Nintendo & NES

I do have other consoles but there not setup.

These are the games for the PS1, PS2 & Xbox,Wii.

setup.jpg

Werbung:

kaitora

wait a minute... i can see yours or zamms setups... why don't you host your setup pictures on another site for all to enjoy? so it doesn't affect wii pro's bandwidth

Mario

lol yes i really payed for all those i don't have any taiwan copies lol i will be taking a picture of my NES & SNES games soon and i'l post it

Squiddy

TimpZ said:
i got about 10 snes games i think. i was too young for the nes when it came out.

Lol, my dad bought my older brother (he was 3 at the time lol - but we didn't play it until I was 4) a NES when I was born in 1991.

Then, we also got a MegaDrive and a SNES at the same time. My dad must have been broke by the time he bought all that - must have cost over £400. :(

But at least I buy my own stuff now to relieve the parent's strain when it comes to money-spending. :)

killtheoldway

i had a NES wen i as 2!! hahaha! aparantly after a while i could complete the 1st level of mario!! woo! (i think my dad bought it for hmself really!!)
fed4b159d9.jpg

This is my wii set up hope you like it!!

The wiis in the cabnet bellow the TV

The Tv's a 48" Panasonic HD Viera

Basicly all we have plugged into it tho at the moment is The Panasonice DVD platey with sourround sound, i use the speaker with the wii :D

and the wiis plugged into it.

sorry for crappy image, i took it on my phone!!
Oh yeh (im not spamming!) i just forgot to say, The other chnnels are like the other end of the channel selection for some reasen hahaha!

Squiddy

That's a great setup killtheoldway! :)
Here's a tidbit of info - Wii games actually look better on Plasma HDTVs than LCD TVs, even though LCD is starting to be the norm here.

But keep posting your setups guys!

Giga-Bowser

sorry for the double post but there is no edit button... :(

killtheoldway - nice setup! i wish i had a TV like that, i got a FAT 22" TV, it is quite good sound tho... :)

Werbung: