Pokemon Battle Revolution - WiiPros Official Thread

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Squiddy said:
This game sucks - 5/10 average score from various reviews.

it's basically a modern stadium... but not as good... needs more depth... i want a wii game like diamond or pearl... and actual pokemon rpg on the wii... not just a stadium kind of game... is it too much to ask for?

Apparenyly it is....*shakes fist angrily*

what do you mean apparently? it is... you look on youtube... then agree with us on how it is a stadium clone minus minigames but with online modes

Werbung:

kaitora

i think a fully 3d pokemon adventure like the gameboy games would be amazing on a console, but they seem to keep the real pokemon games gameboy only

guilherme

I like pokemon games only in rpg mode, pokemon stadium and other ones like that are boring, you only battle. I think that pokemon games are nothing without rpg. Pokemon emerald and the diamond/pearl series are great.

Sonson

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who cheat during wifi battles, anyway. Supposedly, Nintendo has protection against cheating, but I've come across many people who manage to do it anyway.

It makes playing the game become a chore, rather than having it be a fun time like it should be. Yes, the game is basically like Stadium, only with less options. But you should still be able to have a good time while playing.

It just doesn't seem fair that people can completely ruin your experience and ultimately make you feel like you "wasted your money". Going up against a team full of Shiny Groudons with max stats in every area (which normally shouldn't even be allowed on Wifi due to the protection) kind of ruins the whole "competitive" experience. What kind of competition can you possibly have when you one-hit kill everything that moves seconds within the match?

kaitora

anyway, if you feel this is a poor excuse for a game, what about pokemon box??? that was on cube and was soooooooooooo stupid

Werbung: