Poetry- anyone else write it?

Werbung:

Aristocrap

Heh, I don't think anyone keeps their work from Elementary school.
Poetry is a hobby of mine. Though I should probably write more often.

Roger117

Do you have a type of poetry you like to write. I'm no wiz at poetry but are there different styles, like rhyming ones, love ones and stuff?

Aristocrap

I just write whatever comes to mind. Then I go over it and tweak it here and there.
But I usually write about love topics
And I don't rhyme all that much.

Jordan B

I once wrote one that got me an excellence in high school , it was about a crystal clear glistening mountain stream flowing like diamonds in an exotic valley .

I'm sorry but thats all you get :D lol .

GaidenGunz

Language.

"Silly Rabbit trix are fo kidz!"
-the B***h from the Trix commercials

very inspiring. you see the silly rabbit thinks that these buckets of yogurt are his. the poem tells about the girl and her friends and that f**king rabbit ALWAYS TRYING TO STEAL THE F**KING TRIX. ITS NOT YOURS YOU BLEEPIN RABBIT!!

very emotional

Sajid Ali

Well, my dad used to do poetry and my uncle is a poet but i still don't have those germs inside me lolz, but back in 1 or 2 years i would make my own short verses of poetry since i never wrote them on any paper so i completely forgot all of them i even had habit of writing my own quotes and again i didn't preserve my work or else i had my own collection, what about you? where is your work (poetry)? share it on this thread :)

Werbung:

Mr. E

Sometimes in my off time I may decide to write some poetry and share it with my family. Relieves stress and it's relaxing to be able to express my feelings when I'm down.