Play Station 3

spuznick242

Ok, I know there is alot of threads on this topic. I just bought a play station 3 this last weekend. I dont have any games yet for, what games would you suggest I get. I like racing and first person shooters, and I mainly am playing to get trophies and have some fun, must mainly trophies. What would you suggests as good games that would fit me since there is no good place to start looking and I just cant decide becuase I do plan on playing online and playing to get trophies too.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Hey, thanks for the site. Its just what I was looking for. Its hard for me to pick games out for systems because finding demos and what not are somewhat tricky because I'm not completely experienced with the PS3 system though most games do have demos. Thanks again.

spuznick242

LOL. I barrowed COD: MW (1) and beat it on hard and got to level 30 in less than 24 hrs of barrowing it. I'm not going to buy it on the PSnetwork though because I rather have a hard copy I can take to someone elses house or let someone barrow it. But it is a game I'm really wanted to get. I'm asking for Modern Warfare 2, MX vs ATV: Reflex, NFS: Shift, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, and Baja: Edge of control. Those are the games I want to get but I'm only get 3 maybe 4 of them, so I'll just have to barrow the rest of them.

Werbung:

rammun38

I can see there are som games to PS3 to download by torrent so I want to know how can I run them on PS3?
Do I must burn them to BD-R ?
or if they´re smaller than 4,7 GB can I burn them to normal DVD-R ?
Should I have some special software?
Or is it possible to run burned game on PS3?