Piracy etc

titch.ryan

What does everyone think about all the new applications coming out eg USb loader, backup loader, softmii etc

do you use any of these?

personally i enjoy using these software and think they are a great addition to the hacking scene, i'll still buy the games i enjoy but this gives me a chance to try lots of other wii games that i wouldn't necesarily be intereted in spending £30 on a purchase.

DO NOT POST OR ASK FOR LINKS TO ANY OF THE APPS DISCUSSED HERE

Werbung:

Mysterio

I luv usin homebrew apps and most of the time use em just 2 show sony and nintendo i can and that they cant do a thing about it!! lol XD

Sousanator

What does everyone think about all the new applications coming out eg USb loader, backup loader, softmii etc

do you use any of these?
I have a large collection of wii games. I usually have to carry them around with me when I go places, so backing them all up a single hardrive saves me a lot of hassle, since I know where all my games are (and when you have over 100 its hard to keep track of them all).

I luv usin homebrew apps and most of the time use em just 2 show sony and nintendo i can and that they cant do a thing about it!! lol XD
Homebrew isn't piracy fyi
Nintendo and Sony only care when you start pirating their games

Werbung:

Mysterio

thats very true,but Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft r alwayz tryin 2 stop us from runnin homebrew. they seem 2 hate the fact that their gaming consoles r bein turned into fully functional media centers, servers, etc.